Business Support – COVID-19 Hub
The Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce Covid-19 Hub is an information & signposting service for ANY business looking to understand how the current situation impacts them, their staff and their future.
At this time, we’re making no distinction between a member or non-member business looking for our support.
To get our businesses and communities through this crisis will mean a partnership approach and there is no wrong door to helping a business access the support they need, or to see them survive.
There of course remain many membership services that are only accessible to our members and we will continue to use every avenue at our disposal to maintain our strong community and to be a trusted partner to businesses across Dundee & Angus.
We have closed our offices and all of our team are fully operational remotely in order to continue to bring you the core services that we operate:
• A close community of businesses who are stronger together
• Networking and sharing best practice
• Membership services such as free Chamber HR, Legal, Health & Safety advice, guidance and many templates
• International services – to help your goods and services reach overseas customers and support global trade
• Raise your profile – let us tell your good news stories
• Persuade & influence – we are working tirelessly to influence both national and local government to give every business the support they need
• Information – whether you need to understand how to access finance, programmes to support your people or signposting to the correct avenues for additional support
Please call us on 01382 228545 if we can help.
Anyone can access our online COVID-19 Hub, we’ll be keeping it as up to date as possible when we receive new information.
Alison Henderson, CEO
We’ve launched a twice-weekly webinar programme to give lots of business specific information, and ways for you to continue to engage with each other:
Coffee and cake networking webinars giving Chamber members the opportunity to discuss current business challenges, what support they require and the chance to see some familiar faces!
Hosted by a member of the DACC team members will have the option to ask questions to the network, all you have to do is bring your own coffee & cake!
And on Thursdays we’ll bring you a business relevant webinar to help answer questions you’ll have over remote working, accessing government support, cash flow & finance and much much more. Keep an eye out for Chamber virtual events here
The Chamber team have full access to our usual Direct Dial numbers, shown below for easy reference – we’re here to support you:
Alison Henderson 01382 443402
Sarah Young 01382 443430
Donna Bell 01382 443403
Ross Barty 01382 443421
Katie Preston 01382 443419
Keith Harvey 01382 443437
Vince Mitchell 01382 443405
Lynsey Christie 01382 443436
Vaso Makri 01382 443435
More contact information including details of who does what can be found here:
Meet the Team