We’ve had to postpone the topic of creativity until later in the year, when there will be more information available about progress and next steps. However, we’d like to take the opportunity of the New Year to get together and plan ahead for upcoming challenges and opportunities. So, the agenda for the Network Meeting on Thursday 28 January 2016 meeting will now comprise:
- Challenges for the coming year – what’s coming up for you? Are you looking for partners for projects or bids? (We will split into small groups thematically eg arts, health, employability etc if practical, and feed back to th whole group)
- Mini showcase for projects: bring us an example of your product or speak for a few minutes about your service
- DSEN membership survey – what are we looking to find out
- Updates: Dundee Futures Fund, Good to Go Bus, procurement changes; health and social care integration, financial inclusion
- What topics would you like to see at network events this year? How can the network and DSEN help you?
Time – Start 10am, finish 12 noon with lunch and further networking.
Venue – Roseangle Arts Café, Perth Road, Dundee
Please email email@example.com to reserve a place and highlight if you have any dietary or accessibility needs.