Dundee Social Enterprise Network (DSEN) is a community that any Social Enterprise in Dundee can join. Through working together as a group we can create opportunities for all as well as:
– Learn from each other and share experiences
– Connect to similar enterprises locally, regionally and nationally
– Hear about opportunities through the network’s strategic links
– Influence strategic thinking on social enterprise
– Jointly bid for contracts and funding
– Link to the wider third sector through the Third Sector Interface
– Connect to decision makers and influencers
– Network with the private sector through Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce membership
DSEN is connected to other networks across Scotland as well as to Senscot the national network for local social enterprise networks.
The network is also part of the Third Sector Interface in Dundee along with Dundee Voluntary Action and Volunteer Dundee.
We run network meetings and highlight training opportunities throughout the year. Find out more.
Only social enterprises can join the network as Full Members but there are other categories for those who are not social enterprises. DSEN follows the ‘Code’ to define social enterprise, this safeguards the sector’s core principles. Voluntary Code of Practice for Social Enterprise.
The range of membership categories are: Full, Aspiring, Associate and Corporate. Please see the Membership leaflet for a full description of each of these categories.
You can sign up for the regular newsletter (at the bottom of the page) to keep in touch with the latest news.
Please contact DSEN on 01382 504848 or complete and submit the Application form.
Contact us, email@example.com, and we can meet with you and discuss your work and future plans. We also have links with other support agencies for social enterprise.
You can contact us by completing the enquiry form below or contact us on:
Phone: 01382 504848